LIKE THE SWAHILI FOR THE EAST AFRICA, SO IS THE GUOSA LANGUAGE FOR THE WEST AFRICA, ECOWAS
The need for of a common indigenous lingua franca in the West African Regional Countries or the ECOWAS is well over due. Lack of this essential vehicle of unity and identity did not only destabilize and destroy the socio-political and industrial strategies of the West African countries; it raised data or questions which borders on the basis for cohesion, comprehension, industrial and technological revolution and the unity in such diversity because language plays a unifying role in the beginning, development, beliefs, and customs of any group of people.
Experts have pointed out that most people think and act better in the language of their motherlands and identifiable language to their roots; and that when they speak other languages of no identical connection to their cultures they engaged in transliteration and endless hurdles before the main issues to be discusses.
Language is a means by which words or expressions find meaning and is put into use. Basically, it is used as a means of giving out information, thoughts, skills, ideas, reasoning and ensures receipt of it from varied sources. Above all, language is knowledge, and knowledge is POWER for the people, from the people and by the people.
The Guosa Language:
There are about 400 different ethnic languages, dialects and fractional tongues in Nigeria and about twice this number in other West African countries. As of now, the Guosa Language consists of at least 120 of these diverse tongues and it all began with only two languages in its evolutionary conception and birth. The language is made up of carefully detailed units of the different ethnic languages and cultures, so that in the future years, the West African Regional Countries should be able to take their positive stand in the communities of lingua franca nations of the world, such as the East Africa, the North Africa, Europe, America, Asia and so on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEbZ3Vnaeg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gatXPYBzx9Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnaXYRPZySw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8LjlLo7fc Help sponsor or donate for the GUOSA-LANGUAGE TRAIN-THE-TRAINERS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS, AND LAY A UNITED WEST AFRICAN NATIONS OR ECOWAS BUILDING BLOCKS FOR POSTERITY.
Contact: Guosa-Educational, Scientific & Cultural Inst., Inc. P.O. Box 5614 Oakland, CA 94605 Teliwaya (Telephone) (510) 225-9172 Ext. 1 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Online Donation Link: http://www.gofundme.com/2e2z88
WHO IS WHO? Find out who is who in the Bay Areas of Northern California
BAY AREAS WHATZ-UP? (A List of Up-coming Social Events in the Bay Areas of Northern California)
DO YOU NEED VIDEOS AND PHOTOS COVERAGE?
First-Class Videos and phhotos recording for your next social events, contact Ms. Alex Igbineweka, Guosa-language.Tv, Teliwaya: (510) 225-9172 Ext.5, or E-mail: email@example.com
INVITATION TO INVITATION TO GUOSA LANGUAGE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CAL-STATE UNIVERSITY, HAYWARD CA AUG 20-21, 2014 GUOSA EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC & CULTURAL INSTITUTE, INC., 1529 92nd Ave. Oakland, CA 94603 Teliwaya: (Telephone): (510) 225-9172 Ext. 1 Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com www.guosa-language-tv.com
BAYVIEW ROOM CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, HAYWARD, CALIFORNIA 94542
THEME: THE IMPERATIVENESS OF GUOSA LANGUAGE FOR THE ECONOMIC COMMUNITIES OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS); AND, AFRICA
DATES: WED, AUGUST 20 TO THURS., AUGUST 21, 2014 Time: 9 AM - 5 PM EACH DAY
CALL FOR ABSTRACT PAPERS
Guosa Language International Conference is inviting Keynote Speakers, Chief Guest Speakers, Guest Speakers, Observers and participants from all over the world, to rob minds or brainstorm on the IMPERATIVENESS OF GUOSA LANGUAGE FOR THE ECONOMIC COMMUNITIES OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS); AND, AFRICA. Guosa is a language evolution from the West Africans, by the West Africans and for the West Africans. This is linguistic, cultural, arts, tourism and technological democracy in historical time line of coming together as truly independent nations of Africa. Please read below for full details about the conference
GUOSA EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC & CULTURAL INSTITUTE, INC., 1529 92nd Ave. Oakland, CA 94603 Phone: (510) 225-9172 Ext. 1 Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com www.guosa-language-tv.com
INVITATION TO GUOSA LANGUAGE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: BAYVIEW ROOM CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, HAYWARD, CALIFORNIA 94542
THEME: THE IMPERATIVEESS OF GUOSA LANGUAGE FOR THE ECONOMIC COMMUNITIES OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS); AND, AFRICA
DATES: WED, AUGUST 20 TO THURS., AUGUST 21, 2014 Time: 9 AM - 5 PM EACH DAY CALL FOR ABSTRACT PAPERS The need for an evolved lingua franca for the Economic Communities of West African States (ECOWAS) nay African continent cannot be over emphasized. Linguists are convinced that people’s thought process in the languages of their motherland are more complete, easier, faster to learn, more informative and intra-cultural sense of unity than when they speak other languages that have no identical traditional roots to their ethnicity.
There are many ethnic languages, dialects, fractional tongues in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, all other ECOWAS nations and Africa in general. The Guosa language had its evolution from over 200 of these diverse tongues, beginning with only pair in the historical beginning. The language is made up of carefully detailed units of different ethnic languages and cultures in its inspirational metaphysical metamorphosis. The aims and objectivities of Guosa, inter-alia are to enable the West Regional Countries of Africa popularly known as the ECOWAS, and Africans speak with one voice; and be united under authentic common indigenous lingua-franca to foster unity, identity, political stability as well as African Industrial Revolution.
METHOD OF ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION AND PAPERS PRESENTATION, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Abstracts must be typed in double lines spacing, 10 or 12-points font, not be more than one regular page of 8½”x11” in length and must be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. without audio visual attachment. For faster result do not submit your abstract to email@example.com; and do not mail abstracts or papers to be presented at the Conference to the organizing committee.
All conference papers for presentation must be typed in double lines spacing, 10 or 12 points font, not more than three pages and without audio visual attachments. It must address the need for a common, indigenous lingua franca for the Economic Communities of West African States (ECOWAS) and the African continent in futuristic timeline; that Guosa language, fully developed should represent a united transport means to make this case at issue, achievable. Opine on how Guosa language can progress further, to meet the challenges of its evolution. Cite case studies and similar experiences, relative to this subject matter; as well as other possible issues against the language that should be addressed in other to achieve the desired aims and objectives of the Guosa language. For more information about the Guosa Language Evolution, watch this video clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEbZ3Vnaeg Also, please visit: www.guosa-language-tv.com for more videos but do not limit your research information to the above web site. Noteworthy, after pre-qualification, interested abstract presenters will be notified, within 30 days of abstract papers’ submission. At this point, an invitation to participate in the Conference will be issued to successful prospects who paid the applicable conference fees listed below.
The Guosa Educational, Scientific & Cultural Institute, Inc. is a United States 501C non-profit agency. We receive charity donations, grants, gifts, awards etc to carry out our various projects including charity donations and programs.
1. Conference visitors from within and around the Bay areas or the United States of America who have relatives and friends that can provide them with accommodations, transportation, feeding etc will pay the basic fee of $1,000 for general incidentals, hosting expenditures including rentals, officials, honorariums, lunches, stationery items etc.
2. Conference visitors from within and around the Bay areas, the United States and other parts of the world who do not have friends or relatives that can provide them with accommodations, transportation, feeding etc, will pay $2,000 for the two days conference; and, they must include names, addresses and all contact information of their hosts in the conference visa applications to the United States of America Consulate offices at their respective countries of origination, and a copy of such information sent by regular mailing or by e-mail to the Guosa Educational, Scientific & Cultural Inst., Inc. Also, the conference organizers have made adequate hotel arrangements with some local and international hotels located around
Cal-State University, Hayward – venue for the conference. The reservation codes will be provided as soon as conference fees have been paid.
3. All conference participants will be served lunch each day of the conference and the costs for the lunch is included in the conference participation fees.
4. Early birds sign-up or attendees who signed up and pay on or before 90 days to the conference date will receive a %5 fees discount. And those who signed up 90 days or last minutes before the conference dates will pay %5 late signing up penalty.
5. Invitee who does not wish to present any papers at this time may attend the language conference as regular participants or observers and pay the sum of $2,500 before the 90 days to the conference, and 5% late fee thereafter before the conference dates.
6. Latest update: Registration and participation fees paid will be refunded if the prospective attendee was not able to obtain the necessary immigration visa into the United States of America for the conference. However, to qualify for a refund you must provide proofs of visa denial from the United States immigration services in your country. Also, there will be a 50% non refundable administration and service fees.
For faster payment processing we recommend that payment should be made through GoFundMe.com, click on:http://www.gofundme.com/2e2z88. You can also type the link into your internet browser and follow the prompt. Or by a US Postal/money orders, US Bank certified/cashiers checks, Visas, Master Cards, American express cards, and PayPal, visit www.guosa-language.tv for visa payments.
Your Conference fees and payments will enable the Conference organizers to take care your participation expenses as follows:
1) Two nights stay (Sunday/Monday and, Monday/Tuesday nights) at the Hilton Hotel, Newark CA and Casablanca Hotel, Hayward CA (You will be given our Conference Booking Codes to make a reservation in the above hotels.) 2) Conference Registrations 3) Stationery items/writing materials
4) Cal Hayward Facility equipment including rentals. 5) All other incidentals.
If you have any question please feel free to contact any of the following Conference organizers:
ALEX G. IGBINEWEKA Vanessa Brooks (510) 225-9172 Ext. 1 (510) 225-9172 Ext. 5 Direct Line: (510) 860-9619 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com
I/We will attend/or participate and present papers/will not present papers, at the Conference. Please, reserve a sit for me/us
Payment(s) enclosed $________________ or copies of Payment Receipts Attached FULL NAME______________________________________________ FULL ADDRESS, NOT P.O. BOX: ___________________________________ Mal/Female: ______Telephone # _________________________________ SIGNATURE_______________________________ Date clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEbZ3Vnaeg
THE GUOSA LANGUAGE CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE WHO VIOLATED THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS; AND, THIS IS A GENERAL INVITATION ONLY, IT IS NOT A VISA OR ENTRY PERMIT INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED FOR SUCH. VIOLATORS WILL BE PENALIZED BY THE LAWS.
Web designed by Guosa Educational, Scientific & Cultural Inst., Inc. (510) 225-9172 Ext. 1 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org